Internal Support Analyst 2010-Current
- Develop and maintain internal business intelligence (BI) reporting.
- Provide support to the financial services team, includes building and maintaining
financial reports, CRM maintenance, and maintaining the SQL database.
- Provide support to the consulting staff for the BI needs of the clients. Includes
SQL reporting Services, Analysis Services, and Integration Services. Building and maintaining BI cubes.
- On-going support for the client's Dynamics AX system and Report Server as well as any updates to BI reports.
Overland Park, KS
Network Engineer I 2008-2009
- Mobile Virtual Network Operation (MVNO) Qwest Wireless and Boost Mobile account manager.
Resolve customer network trouble tickets to improve customer service.
- Build service oriented Visio support models of network functions to document current networks
and provide a better understanding how a Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) network communicates
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide after hours support to MVNO partners.
- Provide support with the ownership of a tool that allows business customers to be involved with network issue
resolution along with offering a medium for customers to request information.
Intern in Network
Service Management 2007
- Maintain cell sites and provide support for upcoming cells in North Central United States.
- Provide customers product information and support.
- Build Visio models and documentation of network functions.
Professional Coaching Experience
TURNER HIGH SCHOOL Kansas City, KS
Coach 2009 & 2010
BISHOP MIEGE HIGH SCHOOL Kansas City, KS
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ROLLA Rolla,
Student Assistant Volleyball